Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Hero of Canton

As much as I detest these things sometimes, Firefly (Serenity) is one of my favorites and I can't figure out whether I'm please to be a "Jayne" or not. I suppose since he is my favorite character, I'll say I'm pleased. Just watch your back Malcolm Reynolds!

PS, I think a rousing rendition of the Jayne song is in order

You are Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)


Although you can be a good fighter
and good at protecting others
you are not very bright sometimes.


Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
70%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
55%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
50%
Alliance
50%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
45%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
45%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
45%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
35%
Inara Serra (Companion)
20%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
20%
River (Stowaway)
15%

Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz

1 comment:

Judge Mint Day said...

Zoe - 85%, Mal - 65%, Jayne - 50%