Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Lean On Me

OK, this one is out there, I know, but while "researching" pictures of Kendra Wilkinson and her beau at the gun range, I thought it interesting that she exhibits "the lean".  I say this because I see a lot of inexperienced female shooters pickup a long gun and instinctively go into this sort of stance, apparently it is comfortable to them, for what reasons I don't know, but I thought this picture demonstrates it perfectly.

There are better things to quip about, but this has always puzzled me and if anyone has an answer let me know.

BTW, I am not responsible for your actions after clicking through to Kendra's website.

1 comment:

James R. Rummel said...

"There are better things to quip about, but this has always puzzled me and if anyone has an answer let me know."
I'm not sure what the question is.

James