Monday, January 30, 2006

Amigo’s Cantina…for real?

Ok, I’m not allowed to decorate my own house so I’ve decided to decorate Jose’s. So pay attention Jose. First you take that extra room of yours with the hard wood floors. Put a ceiling fan, you know one of those with the green lamp shades, in the center of the room. Pick up a couple of comfortable chairs from a consignment shop (Leather preferable, but beggars can’t be choosers), add a coffee table (I’ve got one, very sturdy and in good shape), a couple of lamps and viola…the Amigo’s Cantina smoking room. I’ll even split the difference on one of those end table size humidors that hold 500 smokes.

You see I’m tired of not having anyplace to smoke cigars. Our city is smoke free so if I want to smoke a cigar I have to stand outside or sit in my own house. I can’t smoke at home because of the wife and baby so I pretty much only smoke at matches. I would love a place to sit down and smoke a cigar, shoot the shit, drink some whiskey, and relax so Help Me Jose Gigante, You’re My Only Hope!

Oh, and the shooting and filming went great. More to come on that soon.

No comments: