Sunday, March 18, 2007

Gun Shows, Beer, and the First Shoot of the Year.

Jose and I travelled to the gun show on Friday and took a long look around. My wish list didn't get any shorter, but Jose managed to pick up a fine little shooting iron. As a matter of fact Jose had a pretty fine weekend. He snagged a gun out from under me and managed to pick up the bonus to beat me by 8 seconds at the first shoot of the year at Thunder Valley.

My only bright spot came from the three lovely pints of Smithwicks on the Ides of March (At least it felt like the Ides they way Jose treated me all weekend).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if I'd shot your dog and stole your wife (or visa versa), you'd have a country music hit on your hands.

Anonymous said...

Alright, It's about time that new toy of yours showed up on the blog.

Chop, Chop Jose