Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Congratulations Copper!

Well he finally did it. After 3 years of shooting and lord knows tons of practice Copper Quincey managed to beat me last week at Thunder Valley. It wasn't like I shot bad either. I did pretty good with the exception of one stage and Copper shot well the whole match. He finished 15th which is pretty damn good since Vaquero, Indy Kid, Max Montana, Chicago Steely, Drew First, Clyde, Redneck, Cumberland Drifter, and Windy City Kid were all present.

Keep up the hard work, cause I'm not gonna let you do it again.

1 comment:

José Giganté said...

Indeed!

Nice shooting Copper, now you just need to get a '73 or Marlin and I'll take the .38 loads down to 125g...

It might not be a matter of lettin' Judge. He might just whoop our buts all the time.