Wednesday, November 01, 2006

10

Bo Derrick was a perfect 10, or at least Dudley Moore thought so. The Judge is a perfect 10 right now as well. What, you say? How can that be? Well since Jose stole number 9 from me (I guess mail is delivered faster from Bloomington then Springville) I am the 10th ever member of the Thunder Valley Rebels. Currently I rank 10th in the Overall Cowboy contest at Thunder Valley, so that makes me a perfect 10!

On another note it looks like SASS has approved the Indiana State Shoot to be moved from the horrid July date to September! I couldn’t be happier. I had already decided if the dates were not changed I wasn’t going to suffer another miserable Shoot, but it looks like next year will be perfect…well it has to be better then +90 degree weather and +75% humidity like the last 3 years.

No comments: