Thursday, March 13, 2008

OK, Now I'm Sad

I received the following e-mail from Redneck Rebel:

Howdy Cowfolks: I sure didnt want to send this email, but with the current ground conditions, and the weekend weather forcast, I'm left with no choice. The soft ground conditions are the worst that we have seen here in 10 years. Due to the repeated freeze/thaw, the 12" snowfall last weekend, and the prediction of 60% rain tonight, 60% rain Friday & Friday night, 80% heavy rain and possible T-storms on Saturday March 15, our scheduled match for Saturday March 15 is cancelled. The range itself would be useable, buit the parking areas both grassy and stone are too soft to support vehicular traffic. The additional rainfall will worsen the existing conditions. If the conditions dry sufficiently, I will attempt to present a make-up match on March 22 or March 29. I will keep you advised on that proposal. I am emailing everyone that has an email address, and calling the members that do not have email. Please notify any of your pards that are planning to come to Thunder Valley this Sat. Some folks do not check their email regularly, and some of the non-members do not have an email address. Sincerely, Redneck Rebel


I sure hope we can shoot later this month because I'm itchin' to get at it.

No comments: