Friday, April 14, 2006

It's FRIDAY!!!

Good grief this week has drug on for me. Its traditionally my busy time at work in getting ready for the summer technology installations at the University I work for, but this year we got re-organized and the new powers want us to intall four times as much as we've ever done in the past. That news will slow your week down to a crawl my friends! I'm gonna earn my money and then some this year.

What's this got to do with shooting or cowboy action? Not a damn thing. I guess in a way it will make any time I get at the range more special and meaningful, so if you see me at the range, don't give me any crap, I'm trying to have fun and forget about work. Luckily, I think I'll be able to make the KY and IN State shoots still, but I know there won't be room for Guns Of August this year. Maybe if they made it Guns of October or Guns of late September? Definitely doesn't have the same ring to it eh?

I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend, it should be a nice shoot with a lot of people and good food and a lot of BS at the end. Nearly perfect.

No comments: