Saturday, July 07, 2007

Cowboy Rock Star!

When I first started CAS I searched the Web for every scrape of info I could find. I finally came upon this little article at Captain Baylor's Ranger Camp. I not only read it 3 or 4 times, but I printed off a copy to refer to when needed. It was the most helpful piece of writing on the subject I had found, and still is for that matter.

Well, the Captain has kept adding excellent articles on his website and he has even made an appearance on Tequila's "Cowboys" TV show. So he has become a celebrity in our little world of CAS. The other day I decided to check his page out again since I hadn't been over their in a while and what do you know, but the Captain has gone and bought himself a little prairie schooner. Now that's what I call traveling like a cowboy rock star!

No comments: